ARE SAMPLE KITS OF LIFELINE INTERIOR AVAILABLE?
Yes! Logfinish.com provides the best sample kits in the Log Home Finishing industry. Your Lifeline Interior Sample Kit includes one ounce glass sample jars of Lifeline 110 Clear. Lifeline 112 Light Honey, Lifeline 120 Light Natural, and Lifeline 122 Dark Honey, plus one ounce sample jars of Acrylic Satin and Acrylic Gloss.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING LIFELINE INTERIOR?
LIFELINE INTERIOR reduces the absorption of normal fireplace and cooking odors into the wood.
LIFELINE INTERIOR eliminates the need to worry about spills and water marks.
LIFELINE INTERIOR provides the toughness, clarity and durability of polyurethane and the application advantages of lacquer.
LIFELINE INTERIOR is non-yellowing and virtually odorless.
LIFELINE INTERIOR is designed to look its best for a minimum of eight years.
LIFELINE INTERIOR IS EASY TO USE!
LIFELINE INTERIOR Sealer spreads easily and evenly with a brush or airless sprayer.
LIFELINE INTERIOR Acrylic Satin Topcoat can be brushed on, wiped on with a sponge, or sprayed on with an airless sprayer.
LIFELINE INTERIOR cleans up quickly and easily with soap and water.
LIFELINE INTERIOR IS SAFE TO USE!
LIFELINE INTERIOR is VOC compliant and meets all current state and federal air quality requirements.
LIFELINE INTERIOR is FDA approved for use on wood articles having incidental food contact.
LIFELINE INTERIOR contains no caustic dryers with dangerous, lingering odors.
HOW MUCH AREA WILL LIFELINE INTERIOR COVER?
|LIFELINE INTERIOR Sealer
||Acrylic Interior Clear Finish
|300 sq. ft./gallon*
||500 sq. ft./gallon*
|(1,500 sq. ft./5 gallon bucket)
||(2,500 sq. ft./5 gallon bucket)
* These figures are for smooth finished wood. On rough wood, coverage will be less and vary greatly, depending on roughness and porosity of the wood.
NOTE: LIFELINE INTERIOR Sealer requires 1-2 coats, depending on the desired color. LIFELINE INTERIOR Acrylic Satin Topcoat requires 2 or more coats, depending on the desired amount of sheen.
HOW DO I APPLY LIFELINE INTERIOR?
LIFELINE INTERIOR Sealer:
1. Remove and replace any deteriorated or decayed wood. Wood that is stained should be restored using readily available cleaners and restorative products prior to application of LIFELINE INTERIOR.
2. Surface should be free from mill glaze and contaminates including dirt, dust, old finishes, water repellents, wax and mildew. Use appropriate materials to prepare surface, being sure to rinse thoroughly. Do not use steel wool. Allow wood to dry completely before applying LIFELINE INTERIOR.
3. Mix LIFELINE INTERIOR thoroughly before and every 15 minutes during application. Apply to all surfaces with a brush or airless sprayer. To avoid lap marks, work wet into dry areas, maintaining a wet edge. Back brushing is required (with each coat) to help work the finish into wood fibers for optimum penetration and longer lasting protection. Remember that LIFELINE INTERIOR Acrylic Satin topcoat is unlike paints and oilborne stains... A THIN COAT IS BEST AND MOST DURABLE.
4. If a second coat is needed to achieve the desired color, wait two hours. The first coat should be dry to the touch before applying the second coat. Apply no more than two color coats on the first application.
5. Work area and equipment should be cleaned immediately with warm soapy water. Rinse sprayers as per manufacturer's directions. Allow equipment to dry thoroughly.
ACRYLIC INTERIOR CLEAR FINISH