Gaska Log Tite Log Home Gasket Tape is a medium density (10 lbs.), closed cell, internal PVC foam sealant with pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. The tape provides a high performance seal against dust, light, air and moisture. Gaska Log Tite provides a permanent weather–tight seal while eliminating concern over “log float” during construction and an airtight seal after construction.
Uses: Used between log courses during construction to form a uniform seal between the logs.
- Adhesive on one side allows for quick waste-free application
- Tape compresses easily to allow logs to seat.
- Easily conforms to curved and irregular surfaces.
- Forms a uniform seal during initial construction and subsequent seasoning of logs.
- Brown wood tone color standard
- Near 100% recovery after extended compression
- Special foam formulation makes Gaska Log Tite compatible with most wood preservatives such as Shell Guard
- Inherently resistant to fire, ultraviolet rays, most chemicals, acids and solvents
- High performance adhesive eases assembly
- Easy release liner eliminates stretching during application
- Gaska Log Tite will not cold flow.
- Stays flexible from -30 to 200° Fahrenheit
- 3/8” thickness
- 3/8” width
- ½” width
All orders are shipped by FedEx ground within the continental USA. LogFinish.com ships 99% of all orders within 24 hours of receipt from our warehouse in N.C.