Uses: Provides a uniform flat surface for the installation of Perma-Chink, Energy Seal caulk and other commonly available synthetic chinking.
- Provides a flat, firm chinking or caulking surface
- Shape and texture allow it to be easily installed without using staples, nails or glue
- Grip Strip is closed cell and repels water. Most open cell products absorb water
- Compatible with all commonly available synthetic chinking
- Exterior and interior application
- Helps prevent blistering of chinking surfaces
- Provides extra insulation against heat loss
- Comes in a variety of width sizes
Specifications for Grip Strip Backer Rod
Grip Strip is ¾ inch back to front with an “R” value of 1.2. Length of all strips regardless of width is 4 feet. Height or thickness varies from size to size. Typically Grip Strip ¾ inch, 2 inch, or 5 inch is the width of the product.
For detailed information on installation, request a Log Home Sealant Guide by calling any LogFinish.com customer service representative at 888-208-2248 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the proper Grip Strip size that fits flush with the logs.
Grip Strip Backer Rod is cut to 4 foot length single strips and packaged in 12 x 12 x 50” corrugated cartons.
- ¾ inch
- 1 inch
- 1-1/4 inches
- 1-1/ 2 inches
- 3 inches
- 4 inches
- 5 inches
- 6 inches
All orders are shipped by FedEx ground within the continental USA. LogFinish.com ships 99% of all orders within 24 hours of receipt from our warehouse in Western N.C.