Lifeline UV Boost is a concentrated, water-based liquid, stain additive for use only with Perma-Chink Systems Lifeline brand stains that contains a new technology ultraviolet light inhibitor. Some regions of the country such as the Southeast, Southwest and higher altitude areas are subject to high intensity sunlight. Over time the ultraviolet light in sunlight darkens the lignin component of wood.
When added to the first coat on bare wood of Lifeline brand wood finish, UV Boost combines with the lignin to delay the wood beneath the stain from graying.
Uses: Used in the first coat of some Lifeline brand stain or finish applied to bare wood
- Provides an extra measure of protection against stain fading due to UV radiation in regions subject to high intensity sunlight
- Especially useful in interior Lifeline brand finishes to reduce the “picture frame” effect on walls and carpeted floors
- Low odor
- For use only in water-based stains & finishes produced by Perma-Chink Systems, Inc
Product Facts for Lifeline UV Boost
Directions for Use
- Shake container.
- Add entire contents to a full 1 gallon or 5-gallon pail of stain or finish. Shake or stir well after addition.
- Follow labeled application directions for stain or finish.
All orders are shipped by FedEx ground within the continental USA. LogFinish.com ships 99% of all orders within 24 hours of receipt from our warehouse in N.C.
Click here for this product’s Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
There are no reviews yet.