Penetrol Paint Conditioner is a premium additive for oil-based exterior stains, house paints, primers, and interior alkyd enamels.
- Add Penetrol to Bug Juice and mix with Outlast Q8 Log Oil.
- Keeps Bug Juice suspended in the Outlast Q8 Log Oil for equal application
- Increases adhesion, penetration and flow of oil-based or alkyd paints, varnishes, and primers
- Diminishes lap & brush marks
- Provides smooth application when used with air, airless or commercial spray equipment
Product Facts for Penetrol Stain Conditioner
- One quart Penetrol yields 10 / 3 oz. portions for use with Bug Juice
Application for use with 5 gallon Outlast Q8 Log Oil
- When Bug Juice insecticide is mixed with Outlast Q8 Log Oil without Penetrol, the Bug Juice settles on the bottom of the container and will not blend .
- Prior to adding to Outlast Q8 Log Oil, mix 3 ounces of Penetrol with one bottle of Bug Juice insecticide.
- Stir well and add to 5 gallons Outlast Q8 Log Oil
Application for use with 1 gallon Outlast Q8 Log Oil
- At least one ounce of Penetrol should be used with smaller portions of Bug Juice for one gallon Q8 Log Oil. However, using more will not present a problem.
- Stir well and add to 1 gallon Q8 Log Oil
All orders are shipped by FedEx ground within the continental USA. LogFinish.com ships 99% of all orders within 24 hours of receipt from our warehouse in N.C.