What is Seal-Once NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer?
SEAL-ONCE® NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer combines proprietary nanotechnology with the strength of polyurethane to provide 360° of protection. SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer penetrates below the surface to protect against water damage from the inside-out.
It forms a long-lasting water resistant shield within the capillaries of concrete and masonry, preventing efflorescence, cracking, spalling, mold and mildew growth, lime bloom and freeze/thaw damage. In addition to penetrating to coat the pores of the concrete, NANO+POLY creates a durable surface coating that protects against UV fading, wear and tear and water damage. It creates a UV stable, non-yellowing coating that preserves the natural color of the concrete and resists weathering and decay.
NANO+POLY is a water based, non-toxic, eco-friendly sealer that will not harm pets, plants or people. It goes on milky white, dries clear and cleans up with soap and water. It is a great investment to protect and extend the useful life of your concrete walkways, patios, pool deck, stamped concrete, bricks or pavers. Seal-Once Nano + Poly is not designed for use on driveways or garage floors.
What surfaces is NANO+POLY designed to be used on?
- Concrete Patios, Steps and Walkways
- Pool Decks
- Bricks and Pavers
- Stamped Concrete
- Basement Floors
- Concrete Block
- Mortar and Grout
- Slate and Stucco
What are the Advantages of using SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer?
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Non-toxic, No Odor
- Won’t harm people, pets or plants
- Penetrates below the surface
- Creates a flexible, breathable barrier
- Prevents freeze/thaw damage
- Prohibits cracking, spalling and mold
- Non-yellowing, Will not peel
- UV barrier protects from sun rays
- Easy soap and water clean-up
What Surface Preparation is needed before applying SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer?
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration and performance. Remove all old coatings, dust, debris and loose material. Remove oil, grease, algae, grime, mold and mildew stains with appropriate cleaners. LogFinish.com recommends Concrete / Masonry Cleaner by Seal-Once.
After cleaning, test absorbency of surface by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings prior to applying SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer. Retest surface when dry.
How do you apply Seal-Once NANO + POLY?
Before getting started:
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 50 °F (10 °C) or above 95 °F (35 °C).
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is expected within 24-48 hours.
- Do not thin.
- Test a small area to ensure acceptable appearance and penetration.
- Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Apply first coat with a synthetic brush; pump-up garden sprayer; air-assisted; and/or airless sprayer. Use 15-17 tip and medium to coarse spray pattern. When spraying, always back brush for best results.
- Second coat can be applied once first coat has penetrated but is still damp. Second coat must be applied within one hour of applying first coat.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- Apply to all surfaces. Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous concrete or masonry, a third coat may be necessary.
- Allow 3-4 hours for surface to dry completely before permitting light foot traffic.
- What coverage should I expect with Seal-Once NANO + POLY?
- Approximate coverage: 250-350 sq. ft./gallon per coat. Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of surface. Seal Once NANO + POLY is a two Coat Product!
- Allow 24-48 hours for full cure, depending on temperature and humidity.
When recoating, apply once previous coat has penetrated and surface is damp, not wet. The second coat must be applied within one hour of applying the first coat.
What are the Cleanup procedures with SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer?
Clean all application equipment with warm soapy water. No special disposal procedure needed.
How do you maintain SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer on Concrete and Masonry surfaces?
Surfaces that have been treated with SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer can be cleaned using a mixture of 1 gallon warm water, 14 ounces Bleach and 1 once of Dawn dish detergent. Apply this cleaning solution with a sprayer and allow it to sit on the surface for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing with water with a garden hose a nozzle. This cleaning solution can be used to remove airborne mold and mildew stains. SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer will prevent and resist ant water, mold and mildew penetration.
Do not use oxidizers, corrosives, or strippers on surfaces that have been treated with NANO + POLY. Surfaces can be recoated with NANO + POLY at any time for surface damage in heavily worn or high traffic areas.
Before reapplying NANO + POLY, clean the surface using the recommended cleaning solution above. Apply SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer according to package instructions. When reapplying in small areas, lightly overlap on to areas previously treated with SEAL-ONCE NANO + POLY Concrete and Masonry Sealer.
There are no reviews yet.