SEAL-ONCE® Nano + Poly Premium Wood Sealer™ combines proprietary silicate nanotechnology with the strength of polyurethane to provide 360° of protection. Seal-Once Nano + Poly Premium Wood Sealer penetrates wood to create a long-lasting shield around the wood fibers, while forming a durable surface coating that protects against wear & tear, UV fading and water damage. Nano + Poly is safe for the environment as well.
- Protects against Water, Mold, Decay and UV Fading
- Ultra Low VOC – Non Toxic – No Odor
- A Penetrating Finish that Will Not Peel
- Water Based Formula
- Safe and Easy Application and Maintenance
- Ideal for Exterior and Interior Application
- Soap and Water Cleanup
- Log Homes
- Shake Roofs
- Wood Siding
- Outdoor Furniture
- Play Structures
Seal-Once Nano + Poly Requires Two Coats
|Size||Smooth 1st Coat||Smooth 2nd Coat||Rough Sawn 1st Coat||Rough Sawn 2nd Coat|
|1 Gallon||250-350 sq. ft.||250-350 sq. ft.||150-250 sq. ft.||150-350 sq. ft.|
|5 Gallon||1,250 – 1,750 sq. ft.||1,250 – 1,750 sq. ft.||750 – 1,250 sq. ft.||750 – 1,750 sq. ft.|
- Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of the wood on which it is applied. In cases where Seal-Once Nano + Poly Premium Wood Sealer is applied to very dry, weathered or media blasted wood. 3 coats may be necessary.
- Seal-Once Nano + Poly Premium Wood Sealer is a two coat product. Applying less than two coats will greatly affect the durability of the product.
|Application Temperature||50°F – 95°F|
|Durability||Will prevent water from soaking into wood surface for up to 10 years on vertical surfaces and up to 6 years on horizontal surfaces.|
|Maintenance||Re-apply as needed|
|Dry Time||Allow first coat to dry completely before applying a second coat. The first coat should be dry to the touch within 1-2 hours depending on temperature and humidity conditions.|
Apply second coat following the same instructions as for the first coat. For best results, apply Seal- Once Seal-Once Nano + Poly Premium Wood Sealer in the shade and out of direct sun. Allow approximately 3-4 hours depending on temperature and humidity before subjecting the surface to light foot traffic.
Allow 24-48 hours for the product to fully cure.