SPAX PowerLag® Log Screws bring a new level of fastening efficiency and reliability to Log Home and Timber Frame Construction. PowerLags are engineered specifically for these demanding wood to wood structural applications. SPAX PowerLag features patented thread serrations that eliminate pre-drilling and dramatically increase installation speed. SPAX PowerLags are also code listed and load rated, so you can be sure of the reliability of the assembly.
- No pre-drilling required.
- Code Listings ICC-ES ESR-1782.
- SPAX PowerLag screw’s low profile washer head design provides exceptional drawdown of even rogue logs.
- Deep T-Star Drive provides superior bit engagement and allows for easy backout of the fastener if necessary even when the head is countersunk.
- Proprietary coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and prevents staining even on wet logs.
- Fastener length stamped on head to facilitate job-site inspections.
- Made in USA using German engineered thread technology.
- Job-site friendly and weather resistant packaging.
|ALLOWABLE STEEL STRENGTH|
|Bending Yield Strength||150,000 PSI|
|Tensile Strength||1459 LBF|
|Shear Strength||920 LBF|
|Washer Head Width||.776”|
|Quantity / Package||250 on All Sizes|